Steve Grady: Benefits Specialist
For over 15 years Steve Grady has helped businesses navigate the complexities of health insurance. He uses a straightforward, easy to understand approach to explain the often complicated new plan designs, provider networks, and compliance issues. He offers that “something extra” that clients appreciate. Steve is known for:
• Broad knowledge – Steve keeps on top of the constant changes in the insurance world, sparing you from the need to keep up with it all, too.
• Compliance assistance – With his free compliance assistance program Steve wades through the red tape for you, reducing the chances that you’ll be hit with hefty fines.
• Straight talk – If you’re looking for someone who will avoid telling you something that you might not want to hear, keep looking. Steve is known for telling it like it is, presenting everything with a straightforward approach.
• Business owner viewpoint – You want to take care of your employees, but you also want to avoid breaking the bank. As a business owner, Steve gets it. And he’ll guide you to programs that let you meet everyone’s needs.
• Value-added services – The broad array of value-added services that Steve offers (most at absolutely no cost to you) are all designed to save you time and money, and make things easy for you.
Gretchen Ferguson: Human Resource & Benefits Specialist
Gretchen is a highly experienced HR professional and licensed insurance broker. Her years of industry experience combined with her benefits knowledge makes her the perfect resource for your business. She is someone you can reach out to in confidence who can help your business with:
• Compliance assistance – She’ll help ensure your business is adhering to the latest compliance policies so you can avoid hefty fines.
• Managing Leave of Absences – Gretchen is your dedicated resource and will help you navigate any questions or concerns you may have about employee leave of absences.
• Worker’s Compensation – As an employer, you want to know how it will affect your business, what the requirements are, and what the process looks like. We’re here to help you understand what’s expected of you and keep you informed on the latest regulations.
• Employee Handbooks – She can help review your employee handbook to ensure you’re compliant with the most recent updates and policy changes.
• New HR Policies and Procedures – You have a business to run, we get it. That’s why she’ll keep you up to date on new HR policies and procedures so you can focus on what you do best.
Kellen McAvoy: Digital Marketing Manager
For 7 years, Kellen has helped manage our digital marketing and communication efforts. She helps us disseminate important updates or changes in the health insurance industry so that you stay up to date on what’s going on. Her benefits knowledge combined with her background in social media and digital marketing ensures that you are getting regularly updated, valuable information.